Wednesday 4 June 2014

WIP Wednesday

My mindless knitting (therefore the one getting a lot of work done on it at the moment) is my log cabin blanket, and I'm pleased with how its coming on (so delightfully dense and squishy!). I'm reached the end of the leftover yarn I had from the previous one blanket so I went stash diving and found two shades of purple that will match brilliantly.


I don't think I've mentioned this one on the blog yet, but I followed the herd and started Zuzu's petals a while back. It's definitely thinking knitting for me, but I've managed to get a few rounds done over the last couple of weeks. I love the pattern, and I'm finding it very clear to follow when I have a brain. Alas, whilst I also liked the yarn (King Cole Riot Chunky), I don't like the pattern/yarn combo. It just doesn't show the pattern off, so I'm about to rip it back and use some Debbie Bliss yarn from my stash instead. 


I've also managed a couple of rounds on my sock, but it looks almost exactly the same as the last time, so there doesn't seem like any point in taking another photo of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment