Wednesday 13 January 2016

What I'm reading

It's been a long time since I've done one of these so I'm having a fresh start from the beginning of 2016. I'm also trying out links and cover images for the books so please let me know if the images are too small or you would prefer different links.

What I've read

I've not finished anything since the start of the year as I've been in a bit of a slump for the last few months. I'm coming out of what turned out to be a general life slump though so I'm hoping to finish something soon.

What I'm reading


Cover of The Waterborne Blade by Susan MurrayI am in the middle of Susan Murray's The Waterborne Blade. Admittedly this did fall victim to the slump but it wasn't the book's fault at all as I had been enjoying the book immensely. I'm looking forward to getting back into it.


Cover of Aralorn by Patricia Briggs


I've also started a reread of Aralorn by Patricia Briggs. I adored both books in the omnibus the first time I read them, and after I received my own copy for Christmas I couldn't resist a reread.


What I'm reading next

I've got quite a few books in my pile but The Emperor's Blades by Brian Staveley is due back at the library soon so I'll see how I get on with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment