Saturday 22 February 2014

Things I love: Fruitbroo

It's almost scary how well some friends know me, and I ended up with a bottle of this lovely drink as a birthday gift.


I don't even think the bottle lasted the week.

It's a honey and lemon hot drink, essentially an instant herbal tea. Put a teaspoon or two into your cup, add hot water and that's it. No teabag or strainer to take out, just ready to drink.

I think it's an understatement to say I loved this. Both the lemon and the honey shine through but neither overpowers the other, and it leaves a lovely aftertaste.

Each bottle makes around 15 cups and retails for around £1.75 in Sainsbury's. At the moment it's only available to buy in some Sainsbury branches or online at the fruitbroo website, so I made a detour and hunted down my nearest branch that sold it. It was definitely worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment