Monday 13 January 2014

The first making Monday of 2014

A relatively short one this time as I've been busy plugging away at the Ebbs shawl to try and get it finished.


I've now reached the end of the written pattern, but the plan is to keep going until I reach the end of the skein as Mum likes her shawls to be big. I'm still loving knitting the pattern, the yarn is still delightful, but it's at that stage where each row is taking about half an hour so it's a bit harder to see it's progress. It is becoming one of those projects that is going to be hard to hand over when it's done though.

The only other project on my needles at the moment is another log cabin blanket, this time for me.


I've not long started it, but it is perfect to pick up when I've only got a minute or two free, and I'm looking forward to seeing the full colour combination. (Which doesn't really show well in this photo, but it is a lot less murky in person. Time to start on my photography goal. )

No comments:

Post a Comment